- Learn to accurately muscle test
- Muscle Testing is a language
- Emotional Stress Release
- Muscle Testing of eight muscles
- Preview of food testing
- Find energy drains
- The “Whole Person” approach
- X-Crawl for co-ordination
- Lazy Eights & Writing
- Dehydration Test
- Preview of supplementary tests
- Diaphragmatic breathing
- Meridian Energies
- Ears as aerials for hearing energy
- Visual Inhibition
- Reading Issues/blocks
Kinesiology Balanced Health Foundation Course
This foundation course is made up of 6 levels, each level is taught over a weekend, the whole course will run over a period of 6 months. Over the 6 months you will learn how to confidently and accurately muscle test using 44 muscles of the body.
You will learn how to clear lymphatic congestion using massage, basic emotional release techniques, and new thinking techniques. You will also be taught the basics principals of the meridian system, how it relates to the organs of the body and our emotions. You’ll learn how to identify congested, or sluggish energy in the body and the techniques to encourage that energy to flow correctly. You will be taught which nutrition is appropriate to muscle test for particular problems, and which symptoms indicate possible nutritional deficiencies and how to find with muscle testing, the correct nutrition.
The full syllabus for each level is listed under course content.
• The Balanced Health Foundation course is fully certified, authenticated and approved by The Association of Systematic Kinesiology (ASK).
• The Foundation course follows The Academy of Systematic Kinesiology (TASK) syllabus. This is the first and longest running school in the UK teaching Systematic Kinesiology.
This course is open to all, there is no prerequisite training needed. It is designed to give you a progressive introduction to Kinesiology whatever your prior knowledge. It will be a new subject to all therefore whatever your background, all will learn Kinesiology from the very beginning together.
The Foundation classes provide safe and powerful techniques that you will be able to incorporate in your life the next day, without the need for extended periods of training.
- Food Sensitivity Testing
- Nutritional Testing
- Pulse Synchronisation
- Seven Factors of the I.V.F.
- Sartorius for Stress
- More Responsible Muscle Testing
- Eight new Muscle Tests
- Surrogate Testing
- Neuro-vascular points
- Neuro-lymphatic points
- Meridian Wheel Flow
- Breast Congestion
- Fears and Phobias
- Complete Body/Energy Balancing
- Kinesiology for Prevention
- Six new Muscle Tests
- Electrical Switching
- Wrist pulses to read excess energy
- “Self-Talk and Self-Esteem”
- Balanced Affirmations
- Pain Dispersal with E.S.R
- Emotional Tissue Memory Scanning
- Protein Test
- Mineral Test
- General Stress Syndrome
- Walking Gait Energy Balancing
- How long do “corrections” last?
- Priority finger mode
- Holistic Balancing Overview
- Consolodation of the Foundations
- Balancing workshops “in the mode”
- “Figure of Eight” energies
- Bi-lateral Piriformis weakness
- Bi-lateral Hamstring weakness/Sacral Rock
- “Anything can correct anything”
- Fix it in motion
- Bi-lateral Psoas weakness
- Meridian “Flushing”
- Left/Right Brain integration
- Relieving Muscle Cramps
- A glimpse of the Practitioner Course
- R.S.I. – (repetitive strain injury) Wrist balance with new wrist muscles tests
- More shoulder muscles
- Cloacal reflexes
- Hormonal muscles
- Ankle/Achilles heel/tendon
- Illiacus – Muscle for ICV (Ileo Caecal Valve)
- Alarm Points
- Immune Muscles
- Riddlers Reflex Points – For HCL and Food enzymes.
- Gall Bladder and Liver muscles
- Knee Balance
- Thymus Gland and Immune
- How to deal with Hypertonic Muscles
- Lung Balance
- Lower Back/Bowel Issues
- Bladder Balance
October to March 2017/18
Level 1 Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th October 2019
Level 2 Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd November 2019
Level 3 Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th December 2019
Level 4 Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th January 2019
Level 5 Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th February 2019
Level 6 Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th March 2019
Venue: Narberth Natural Health Centre.
Address: 11 Market St, Narberth, Pembrokeshire. SA67 7AX.
Tutor: Tanya Petersen
Class Hours: Registration 9.30, till 5:30pm
The Foundation course is the prerequisite for any student wishing to advance to the Practitioner course. If you are already a qualified therapist, this certificate enables you to become insured so you can use kinesiology to enhance your existing practice, and charge for your services. It is also ideal if you are interested in health and well-being and would like to benefit from Kinesiology yourself, and would use it for the well-being of your friends and family.
The Foundation certificate will be issued after all 6 levels have been attended, and once 18 case studies have been completed.
“The Kinesiology Foundation Course that Tanya teaches is filled with incredible tools and a tremendous wealth of knowledge. For me, it has opened up many different, powerful pathways to healing and helping others heal, providing amazing insight along the way. I would recommend the course to anyone who is looking for a “whole person” method of healing.”
Dawn 2018 – Reiki Master/Teacher, Kundalini Yoga teacher
“Tanya’s passion for the subject and the sharing of her knowledge and wisdom made it feel like a very special and intimate learning environment”
The total cost of the course is £1250 payable by:
Non-refundable Deposit £350 with application form
Payments £150 payable at the beginning of each level – 6 x £150
Price includes kinesiology manuals volume 1 & 2, comprehensive nutrition test kits, lazer, body magnets and refreshments.
*Early Bird Discount of £125.00 available until 31st July 2017. This will be deducted from payments due on Levels 2 to 5.
Each student will be supplied with 2 comprehensive Manuals, a magnet, laser pen, and two comprehensive nutrition test kits.Book Now!